Patience

Patience Lyrics

Shed a tear 'cause I'm missing you,I'm still alright to smile
Girl, I think about you every day now
Was a time when I wasn't sure?But you set my mind at ease
There is no doubt,You're in my heart now

Said, woman, take it slow,It'll work itself out fine
All we need is just a little patience
Said, sugar, make it slow,And we come together fine
All we need is just a little patience(Patience)
Mm, yeah

I sit here on the stairs 'Cause I'd rather be alone
If I can't have you right now I'll wait, dear
Sometimes I get so tense But I can't speed up the time
But you know, love There's one more thing to consider

Said, woman, take it slow, And things will be just fine,
You and I'll just use a little patience,
Said, sugar, take the time, 'Cause the lights are shining bright,
You and I've got what it takes to make it,
We won't fake it; I’ll never break it, 'cause I can't take it,

...little patience, mm yeah, mm yeah,
Need a little patience, yeah Just a little patience, yeah
Some more patience, yeah Need some patience, yeah
Could use some patience, yeah Gotta have some patience, yeah
All it takes is patience, Just a little patience
Is all you need *

I BEEN WALKIN' THE STREETS AT NIGHT JUST TRYIN' TO GET IT RIGHT
HARD TO SEE WITH SO MANY AROUND YOU KNOW I DON'T LIKE
BEING STUCK IN THE CROWD AND THE STREETS DON'T CHANGE
BUT BABY THE NAME I AIN'T GOT TIME FOR THE GAME
'CAUSE I NEED YOU YEAH, YEAH, BUT I NEED YOU
OO, I NEED YOU WHOA, I NEED YOU
OO, ALL THIS TIME
(Ah)

No comments: